Beautiful Home with numerous updates. Move in condition. New roof 2018. Newly painted inside and outside. Simply move in and enjoy living in this Well maintained home within over 55 community Has community pool, Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Shuffleboard Courts, Bocce Courts, Horseshoe pits, 15,000 foot Clubhouse, Billiards room. Many community events. Home has a private patio in the back with tall privacy hedge. This home is also in the pet-friendly section of Horizon Village . $270. HOA with share. Extremely well maintained village.(Seller is under contract to purchase a property with a closing 'on or before May 31st, 2022)Purchase price includes shares valued at $75,000, Pets- This site allows for two pets. shall not exceed 30 pounds each dog, indoor cats, birds and 'assisting' animals as indicated in the Community Rules and Regulations. Agents see 3 page in Supplements. Sale is contingent on the closing of the Buyers Property.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,448 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Cooktop,Indoor Grill,Ice Maker,Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,See Remarks,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 80 x 50 x 81
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Privacy Wall,Water Feature,Awning(s). Rectangular Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price